Thursday, February 21, 2008

Stripes are IN!! :)


Well at least in MY book anyway ;) This is little O again :))) Except awake and alert this time :) I do love the last post of him in his little doggie hat though :)) He is modeling the red, brown, blue, and grey striped hat too...my clients seem to just love this hat and sweater set!! :)) I think it's darn cute myself always perfectly complimenting my sweet and "O" so cute clients ;) I need to see if it will still fit my little B...I really need to shoot his 18 mth session to see what I can get. I may be contracting an outside photographer for those! He totally has his "mommy's got her camera out again" radar on most days lol!! ;)) Oh well..can't win 'em all huh?? It seems some of the best ones I get are of him just playing etc...using natural light and catching those special, quiet, and "him" moments. If you'll notice above...these were taken on my leather couch next to the window where little O felt more comfortable and he looks GREAT!! I feel a trend coming on here people!! I love having my home decorated for a studio with lighting and an "on location" sort of feel using natural light. If you are a future client, have ample natural lighting in your home, and would like me to do an on-location shoot of your kids at home - please let me know!! Otherwise we can accomplish that look at my place. I can't WAIT until it starts getting warmer so we can these babies outside again too!
-
Well...H here's the rest of your peek~ these will be going out by Saturday!! :))) Have a great night everyone and please free to leave comments :)) I love to hear from you!! (I am so all about interactive blogging!!) (Also....I feel a little contest brewing...whatya think??? ;) Leave me some ideas on this comment roll and I'll pick one to host in the next week or so. You have 24 hours!! GO! Love, ~R........;)

1 comment:

Hilary Melick said...

ohhhhh..........I like you new blog title, very cute!:)