Friday, February 29, 2008

This boy really belongs in our family....


This shoot was SO FUN!! Mommy "C" had a John Deere theme on the docket for the day...well she came to right place LOL!! If anybody knows our family you know about our love of green and yellow :))) Well C, here it is ~ my favorite of the bunch :) And....the contest...I know you have all been checking back in (I check that little number counter thingy on the bottom every now and again ;) Now it is time to show yourselves (ah ha!) and....show your knowledge of all things tractor. Name all the tractor dealers/producers you know and post them on this comment roll. (Hey I said I love John Deere didn't say I know all the right lingo) So there you go, I gave you one right off the bat. You must have at least 5 tractor maker names...then yup! You guessed it! I am going to have Caleb choose two winners again for now 25% off their next session fee. Alright go on, get started, and make me proud!! Have a GREAT weekend everyone!! Love, ~R.......:)) (Yes Dorothy we are FOR SURE back down in the country ;)
**Update! I realized I forgot to put the "time limit" on this contest!! You have exactly 9 more hours to post your contest entries on this blog as of now 1:16 pm on Monday, March 3, 2008. All comments will be copied, pasted, printed, separated, and the Caleb will pick two out of a hat tomorrow morning. Thank you all who have entered so far- great job!! (And I love that you are calling Case International "Case" - that's what Caleb calls it - too cute! ;)

6 comments:

Charisa said...

Yeah!!!! Thanks for the sneak peak! I love it! What happened to your music on your page?
Loved having you on Thursday! See you tomorrow.
C

rsr said...

Hey Charisa!
Yay!!! I am so glad you love it! Your images are DONE! I am putting them IN MY PURSE so I don't forget them!! I know I loved that music too, just trying to figure stuff out - copyright etc..:))

Anonymous said...

1. Precision Planting

2. Precision Planting

3. Precision Planting

4. Precision Planting

5. Precision Planting


From ??????

Anonymous said...

Hi Rosie - Waiting for the image CD has been the longest wait of my life! Anyway--here's my "farm girl" list:

1. Precision Planting
2. John Deere
3. International Harvester
4. Caterpillar
5. Massey Ferguson
6. Case
7. Komatsu

- Dee Anne Reimers

Anonymous said...

1. Case
2. Deere
3. AgCo
4. Massey Ferguson
5. Farmall
6. Fiat
7. Caterpillar
8. Kubota
9. New Holland

Thanks for the farm contest :-)
Jenni Paustian

Anonymous said...

Hi Rosie! Of course this is not my department so had to have a little help from the hubby :-)
1. Oliver
2. Kubota
3. Farmall
4. Cat
5. Case Int.
6. Massey Ferguson
7. AgCo Allis
8. New Holland
9. White
10.John Deere
Thanks for the contest!
Jennell