Tuesday, March 4, 2008

AND THE WINNERS ARE!!!!

Thank you to all who participated in the tractor naming contest!!! I am feeling generous today and wanted to let you all (3) know that you ALL won!!! I couldn't hardly have Caleb pick two names out of three and leave one of you out so you all get $25 off your next sitting fee!!! Yippee!! So, Jenni, Jennell, and Dee Anne CONGRATS!! This means more prints for you! Well, I hope you had fun, I was pretty impressed with your farm knowledge - I have learned quite a bit since marrying my DH (dear hubby) :) and just so the rest of you know we'll be having another contest here soon. Thank you again to everyone who put themselves out there to participate (and maybe even look silly?? :))) in my fun contest!! Just email me :)

Until next time everyone!!

~R.........:)

P.S.... what fun would a post be without any photos??? :) Here's little A....two weeks.


No comments: