Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Heads up!

Surprise! Just thought I'd try something new tonight with the ol' blog. Yep, changed from brown to black...for a little bit at least. I needed to change things up people!! Get my creative juices flowing!! Oh and did you see my new backdrop above?? I am loving it!! Will have images to post soon of my first baby girl (client) to test it out! (Yippie!)...and also, you may be wondering what happened to the baby blue. You know I love baby blue and brown...and lime/yellow green (chartrus??)...I really do...but the reason I am going "turquois" is to

a. match my new portrait website colors! Go on over and check it out - you'll see why I just had to change it...that darling little baby, why she's 4 months old already!! :)

b.Oooh! AND I almost forgot! I also just purchased a new purse from Proverbs 31 - a faith based home show type of business (Like Pampered Chef etc.) and I chose the black with turquois monograming...such a fancy and feminine thing...feels nice to be a girlie girl in this house of mostly boys ;) (Whom I love with all of my heart by the way :)))

and finally, c. spring is ALMOST HERE!!! YAY!! That 61 degree teaser we had on Sunday really made me yearn for warmer days...turquois reminds me of beautiful spring...a time of new life and color everywhere!! ;)

Well, until next time everyone, stay warm and have a great night!
Love, ~ R....... ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rosie---I love your new website, you probably know why! My little peanut made front page....what a proud moment!!!! No, but I really do love it I find myself looking almost daily at any of your new pics. I cant wait to see Gracies 4 month pics. Lindsey

Hilary Melick said...

Like the new look........did you use DIGITAL PAPER:):):):)in you header??????

Color combo looks pretty....

Hilary

Anonymous said...

hey Hil,
No, I wish!! It's actually a new backdrop I just got :)) Will have some more photos with it to post later :)) (On my list of things to do:
....#99 ~ Figure out how to use digital paper on my blog :) (As you can see it probably isn't going to happen...today. or tomorrow. or the next day. but SOMEDAY it will.. :) keep yours pretty and I'll live vicariously through you :)

~R......:)