Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Friday everyone!!!

Sorry for the hiatus! We've been recovering from pink eye and colds over here but those haven't stopped us from getting outside in this spring like weather!! I just heard today on the radio a chance for snow BOOOO!!!! No more snow!! I don't think this photographer can take it anymore!! If it doesn't get warmer out and stay warmer out I am going to have to start sitting by a sunny window like my cousin just to trick my brain!! I am dreaming of green grass and tree leaves and blue blue skies...and warm temps. for my senior and family sessions!! Oooohh and for babies and children too!! The studio is great and all....but I can't WAIT to get outside for sessions!! (and not have to run back to the car after 5 minutes of shooting ;) And I can't forget the weddings coming up!!! Well see? There are so many reasons to be ready for spring and summer!!


Here is little "I"...can you believe he's standing already! It seems just a short time ago I did his newborn session at home at 15 days old! I had such a great time with this little guy. We went all over his house standing and sitting on different things - even getting in his crib! He was such a great sport! I do have some of him smiling (believe it or not mom!! You might remember little I, my most serious baby ever! :) I do have some more images to share...but you get to wait till Monday!! :) I am off to the Hearts At Home conference this weekend - yippee!! Going to refresh and hang out with other mommies while my heart drinks in what the Lord has to say about being a mommy through the wonderful and talented speakers and teachers that will be there. Thank you Auntie LuAnn for the surprise gift of the ticket etc.!! (She's even going to watch the boys for me so I can go - what a blessing!!) AND case you didn't notice by I's shirt....spring is coming!! It was so refreshing to have sunshine pouring in all the windows and to see him in this adorable SHORT SLEEVE!! spring colored shirt....(deep breath - ahhhhhhh :)

Also....coming soon: a contest involving a winner that gets to MODEL for me!! (I mean, I COULD just have Caleb model for me...but this will be WAY more fun!!!) I'll be announcing it on MOnday...so stay tuned and keep your eyes peeled! Tell your friends who have little boys!!! Details coming on Monday!!

Have a GREAT weekend everyone!! Love, ~R........:)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute! It was great to meet you this weekend! I was so glad you introduced yourself! Hope that you were blessed this weekend!

rsr said...

Thank you Jessica!! It was great to meet you too! Your stuff looks awesome on your site and is amazing in person!! Great job on your booth etc.. Blessings to you too!

AND Hearts at Home ROCKED!!!!
Rosie.......:)