Monday, March 17, 2008

I LOVE my CLIENTS!!!!

And since I love you so much... it's time to announce my next (and best so far!) blog contest!!!!
This one, involving TWO wonderful winners, will be my best and most creative contest yet!!! I have some ADORABLE spring props being shipped to my studio AS WE SPEAK and am looking for two little boys to model them for me so we can get this spring fever going already!! I was going to sit by the window today but there wasn't any sunshine so I figure we have to start dressing like spring for it to come ;) And yes, as I mentioned, I could have my little guy model these adorable things for me...but why when I have you!?!?!? Are you ready??? Well then, read on for the contest and contest rules!!!

1. Moms and dads of boys age 3-5!! (Don't worry girls, your contest will be next time!)...


2. SEND ME your favorite image - can be one I have taken or one you have taken yourself of your little guy (no other copyrighted images please) - with:

3. A PARAGRAPH telling us why you LOVE this image and how it speaks to you (how it makes you swoon, makes you tear up, laugh till you cry, etc. etc.) in 150 words or less and...

4. Send it to me (at sdgphotography@hotmail.com) by 4:30 PM ONE WEEK FROM RIGHT NOW (so that would be Monday, March 24th, 2008 at 4:30 pm - you must submit your entry before the deadline - no exceptions) and....

5. I will post the submitted images and paragraphs in a special blog post by and no later than the following Wednesday, March 26, 2008. Then....

6. After that blog post is created, people will have the opportunity to vote on the blog for their favorite. This is where the fun begins!! Now, this doesn't have to be the picture they think is the absolute best of the bunch - it can be their favorite story, moment, or even person (this is where ALLLLLLL of your family, friends and neighbors come in!) and the most votes wins! :) Voting will begin the moment the pictures are posted and will close 24 hours later. One vote per email please.

So what do you win?? Well I was getting to that!! ;)

****The two winners with the most votes will win a complimentary outdoor spring session. Think BOY, think outside, think awesome!! The winners will also receive 1 complimentary 11x14 mounted print - ready for framing, and 25 brag cards to hand out to friends and family of their (okay mom's) favorite image (same as 11x14)!!! Whooooo Hoooooo !!!!

Okay, so there you go!! Get ready! Get set!! GO!!! Have fun everyone!! Remember to send your entries to sdgphotography@hotmail.com !!!
Have a great day everyone!! Love, ~R.......;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. Cant wait to see all the pics people come up with.

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see the results. It's a great idea. We're in!

Heather said...

Sounds like a great contest Rosie!! Have so much fun going through all the entries. can't wait to see the results!