Monday, March 10, 2008

Just got back!

Hello Hello!
Just thought I'd let you know about my amazing weekend!! I attended a photographer's workshop this past weekend in Chicago and it was amazing!! Just being around a bunch of different photographers was so inspiring and such so fun!! Nothing like talking shutter speeds and depth of field with someone who understands it too!! ;)
Also, you might have noticed that I took down the 365 blog...yes it was being neglected...and for good reason...well reasons I guess I should say that I won't go into here and now but...now I can focus on other more important aspects of life, being a wife, motherhood, photography..and you know...this blog and my family blog :) I apologize if you were stalking it - but don't worry, I plan to put some of those fun, new, and creative things I am learning right here on this blog for you all to see. ANd I might put another one up another day...one with a different idea to it that I have brewing in my mind - the MOST important thing I have been neglecting lately...that yes even takes priority over any of my blogs. But again, I'll save that for another day. This way will work much better for all of us :) (::: Sigh::: that feels better :))
Without further ado...here is the image post of the night. Little Miss "L"....adorable!!!!

Have a great MOnday everyone!!!! Love, ~R.......:)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hope everything is ok Rosie! I was upset to see that you took down your blog. But glad I can still see your updates! :) This is a beautiful shot!