Saturday, March 29, 2008

Welcome Baby "G"!!


Congratulations E and M!!! Little baby G is just precious. Here she is at 7 days old - just the perfect time for her very first official photo shoot. She was still quite sleepy and somewhat curlable which is a plus for newborn shoots! I had such a wonderful time photographing her the other day - what a treat! She is beautiful, dainty, and such a "good" baby - as in content! ;) (I always disliked it when people asked me if my babies were "good" because of course they cried when they were hungry, wet, etc...I mean what kind of question is that really?? I thought they were the most perfect little beings to ever grace this Earth - especially when they would sigh and even more so when they smiled in their sleep! ;) I could go on and on but I'll stop there lol! :) If you really want to know my view on the philosophies of "good" and "bad" babies give me a call and we can have lunch ;)
-
On a side note (as if I wasn't off track enough already) I wanted to let you know that my knee is doing much better (in case you were concerned ;) and I think I'll resume my excercising tomorrow. I did get outside for just a bit today with B as Ryan built the boys their new 8x8' sandbox but man that wind was chilly! Poor C has been scooping and dumping in the dirt that he found underneath all the landscape rocks (which he made into mud today with rainwater from the other day). I checked the weather for the week and it doesn't look promising for warm weather, but I am hoping they are wrong. I am getting antsy to try out this new property I have permission to shoot on but don't want to freeze my little clients in the process!! :)) Stay tuned everyone and have a great Sunday tomorrow!!! Love, ~R........;)
-
**Edited to add: Okay. There is absolutely nothing wrong with playing in the dirt. In fact I have many fond memories of playing in the dirt, making it into mud, making my sister eat dirt (I think on accident but we can discuss that one over lunch too ;), making mud pies with the tops from McDonald's drinks, etc. etc. Dirt is probably more fun to play in then sand BUT also dirtier and for this mommy, sand works better in regards to it's rub and shake-off-ability instead of soak-into-the-clothes-tendancy like dirt/mud. Just wanted to add that. ;)

No comments: