Friday, March 28, 2008

Check out this cutie!

Here you go C - your cutie little man! I am in love with those baby blues!! Thank you for bringing your adorable little boy to me - I had such a blast with you!!

Also, *update* on the furniture. I am having to either a. paint it a couple more coats, one being a semi gloss or b. coat it all with a poly finish. :( I was so ready for it to be all done and in my studio today. Oh well....good things come to those wait (patiently) right? ::Sigh::: :) I'll be sure and update the "how to" section on painting furniture on this blog when I am done (the how to in my case anyway! :)

On another note - I am all geared up tonight for my ***newborn*** shoot tomorrow!! Yes! A baby girl, only 7 days old - I can't wait! Going to try some new ideas with her and her beautiful mommy "E"...I am so excited! I will definitely post some for you to see!!

Well, until then have a gorgeous, blessed, and beautiful day and weekend! Love, ~R.......:)

1 comment:

Charisa said...

Oh Yea!!!!! You did great work on his cheek! :) THANK YOU!!!!