Thursday, March 27, 2008

Couldn't help myself....

Color:

or Black and White?
Digging the new chair?? ME TOO!! Yippeee!! (happy dance - happy dance - happy dance!!) Just got this beauty the other day - I have been SEARCHING for the PERFECT spring chair for you and finally found one!! Here is my little B modeling for me on it - I just couldn't wait until my upcoming session!! (And yes, notice the loverly short sheers in the background ;) That was yesterday, today they are long and luxerious! Okay, back to the chair ;) I am having visions of little sugar plums dressed up in the new surprises I will be getting that I learned about at my photog workshop - sooooo adorable!! and sooooo girlie!! Just waiting for them to come in!! Go ahead, close your eyes and imagine this fresh, fun, and funky chair with your child on it in a beautiful field somewhere!! Precious!! Can you tell I am just chomping at the bit for spring?!?! Let me outside with my camera!!!
Until next time!! Love, ~R.......:)

No comments: