Friday, April 25, 2008

Current Temperature: 76 Degrees F.


Need I say more? My photographer's heart is just singing I tell you! 76 degrees!!! Wahoooo!!!

Here is my little B at the new property I got permission to have my shoots at...:::sigh::: isn't it dreamy??? Obviously this is just a teeny tiny eensy weensy part of it, but I can't give it all away right now! There'll be more to come in the next week or so with some new images :)

Also, I just received my shipment of uberly (my new made up word for the day) cute GIRL PROPS. These GIRL PROPS are simply amazing I tell you. Utterly breath taking and completely everything frufru!! The only problem is this: I received the shipment of these amazing items and couldn't WAIT to try at least one on someone...so I asked my son C (who is almost 4) to put one on to check the length etc. Well...he started to sway back and forth and said "oooooh." (DOH!) I took the thing RIGHT off of him and said, "thank you buddy!" and decided right then and there that I can't stand waiting for my little girl clients to wear these things...I...need...to...photograph...them...on...someone..NOW!!! I know "have a little patience Rosie right? Well, when you see these, you will understand my friend, you will understand. THAT is where you come in!

I NEED YOUR HELP!! I am sending out the S.O.S. to all little girls age 2-4 or size 2-4 or around that size or age ;) I do have some larger sizes coming tho, so if you have an older little girl don't worry, you'll have your chance too :) I am looking for a couple of little girls to model my new perfectly adorable little girl props/clothes/what have you. If you are interested please email me as soon as you read this and then sign in to your email account!!(sdgphotography@hotmail.com)

What you should email: a picture (taken by you) of your beautiful belle with name, phone number, size, parents name, etc. All entries are due by Tuesday, April 29th. I will post the pics up here on the blog (numbered only, no names) and have a voting contest. At the end of the contest, I will tally up the votes and the two little beauties with the most votes win!!!! What will they win you ask??? Well.....a complimentary mini modeling photo shoot, a complimentary 8x10 of my favorite shot, 25 brag cards of my favorite shot, AND 50% off any prints mom and dad want to order!!! 50% you say!?!? Yes, I know. I am feeling very giving today :) (I just drank a Mountain Dew. If you know me, you know how I get when I drink Mountain Dew.)

So......there you go...I said the little girls would have their chance...and here it is! Send those entries in everyone. If you don't have a little girl, find someone who does and point them here!

No comments: