Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Engagement Session!!







Can I just say "WOW"!?!?! Look at these two! {Sigh}....reminds me of the awesome and wonderful months of my own engagement..... :) I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to capture the love between two of the sweetest people I have ever met!! Thank you, thank you J and A!! It was so awesome to get to meet you, hangout, and see your love through my lens. The even better part? I get to be there on your wedding day too!! (Yippee!!) I can't wait!!
-
Jennifer and Andy, thank you again - I wish you many blessings as you continue to prepare for one of the most important and special days of your life together! I'll see you very soon!!! Love, ~R...........;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rosie, Those are awesome. I love the umbrella one! Jenni

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jenni!! They were so much fun! Truly a great couple. :)

~R.......:)