Friday, May 16, 2008

Excuse me S......


could I have my heart back please???






Ya know...if I never ever ever ever have a little girl just having had the pleasure of capturing these beyond sweet images of little S will have made up for it. {{{Sigh}}}....happy. smile. grin. giggle. girlie. frufru. pink. running through tall green grass in a pink frufru petti skirt. happy. :) If they made these in my size, I would order one. or two. or three. or.....maybe they would just look cuter on S and all my other adorable and sweet little girl clients. (whew! had you worried there huh!?! It's just...they're so soft and twirliable. yes. twirliable.) And this is just ONE ounce of the cuteness in girlie stuff I have awaiting the other two models and all of my little girl clients!!!! Have I mentioned that I have THE best job ever?!?!! Well I do!!!! Colon, right parentheses.

Thank you so much mama L...your little girl is just as precious as they come - thank you for entering her in the little beauties contest!! I hope you all can forgive me for posting so soon...I. Just. Couldn't. Wait. :) Congrats again! Oh - and mama L? There are more than 10. :) See you all again very soon!!!! Love, ~R..........;)

5 comments:

beth said...

What beautiful pictures!! That last one really shows off her sassy side....love them, love them, love them!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, Rosie, just when I think you can't top yourself, you go and show us these. How awesome are those pics?!?!?! They're just too much!! Keep up the good work(and I know you will):) :) :)

Unknown said...

Rosie, WOW! How can I pick out these pictures!!! I can already see them on my walls...and I haven't even seen them all. She finally got to be the frilly, pink sister!!! They are great!

Anonymous said...

I knew she would make the perfect model with those big beautiful eyes! Lisa, good luck trying to choose. . . they are all awesome!! Emma said her favorite was the one where she is blowing on the dandelion. ~Jenni

Anonymous said...

Thanks ladies!! Isn't little S just the cutest!?!?!?! She did such a wonderful job and just loved to sway and twirl in that pink petti...just adorable!! Emma, I like that one too...but then again, I am biased - I love them all! :)

I can't wait for you to see them all mama L!

Thanks again for all the wonderful comments - I love reading comments!!!! :)

~R........:)