Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Word on the street is....

you are all waiting for some sneak peeks!! Well here they are!! And so adorable too! I hope all the mamas had a wonderful Mother's Day! I sure had a wonderful Mother's Day! Got the cutest card, went to church, brunch, and then stayed home the rest of the day ~ and napped. {Sigh} It was a very nice day. :) Since then I have been swimming in proofs up to my eyeballs - so please forgive the later than normal sneak peek if you would pretty please :) In my humble opinion, they were well worth the wait!!

Little A relaxing in the living room...

And now...in the bathroom of all places!! (on the counter - I mean come on, I do have tact ya know) Never know when or where you'll get some good light and a purdy colored wall ;) Kuddos to mama T for such pretty and colorful painting throughout the whole house!!! A photographer's on-location dream!!! :)
Here's beautiful little C...just as happy as can be...

Working the nose crinkle....

Beautiful L....

Here's precious and beautiful little G...remember turquois plate baby? Here she is at 6 mths!

And our little sweetheart, beautiful little A......

And whoa!?!? Who is this beautiful woman?? Why, it's Mrs. M of course, wanted some shots for her husband. Great idea M!! I think he'll love them!

Hope everyone's having a great week so far!! Be on the lookout for more sneak peeks ~ see you soon!! Love, ~R........:)

Edited to Add: If you participated in the Little Beauties contest - I am waiting for your thank you gift in the mail - so any day now! :) Mamas, if I do not have your address, can you please email yours to me so I can send that to your daughter when they come in - thank you!! ~R.....:)

No comments: