Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Remember little A? (Above) Well here she is again (below)....her first official photo shoot. Have I mentioned how blessed I feel have been able to be there for her birth...and now her whole first year in images!! I have THE best "job" ever I tell you!!
-
This post is dedicated to all the mothers out there who read my blog, and those that don't (my mom especially here! she's..um...let's say technologically "challenged" Love you Mom!! ;) ...those who have born their children of their own body...and those who have born their children from their hearts through the miracle of adoption. This is for the mothers who are up night after night to feed and rock their precious little ones, the ones up at night waiting for their children to slip in by curfew, and all the moms in between. This is for the Mommies who have children here on earth and for those who have children in Heaven. This is for all of us mothers who love our children unconditionally, with a fierceness that that is beyond anything we could ever explain or begin to explain...because that's what we have been created to be and how we have been created to love...and my goodness it's wonderful isn't it? I pray that you have a blessed day tomorrow!! Here's to all the mothers out there with whom I share a common bond - Happy Mother's Day!! And for the brandnew mommies like J - Congratulations on your very first Mother's Day! Love, ~R........:)















All shot in little A's home, 7 days old, natural/ambient light.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU, TOO, ROSIE!!!! Hope you enjoy your day. These pics are absolutely fantastic! That baby is gorgeous.

Jessica said...

Oh my heavens! Just getting caught up on all of your posts and this little one is precious! You are doing a really fantastic job Rosie! Keep up the GREAT work! Love all of these!