Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sneak Peek Party 1.0

Hi there!! Welcome to our very first sneak peek party. Why the silly name? Alright, it's like this. I have 42 (or something) images for this sneak peek and rather than post them all one by one (you can thank me in the comment box below :) I thought I'd put together a slideshow to music for you. Man I just love slideshows. To see what we've been up to around here the last couple of weeks just press play > :)....

P.S. It takes a moment to load - go grab a snack and come RIGHT back!!... :)




{Sigh} (of happiness and joy)....there's nothing like the feeling of getting everyone's sneak peeks up so you all can see them - wahoooo!! Hope everyone had a great weekend, see you again very soon!! ~R....:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, all I have to say is, that cowboy could not be any cuter!!!! Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, Miss Mary. Could you check little L's hat? I think I left my heart in there. I can't find it again....

And by the way, little L DOES make a PERFECT cowboy!!

R....;)

Anonymous said...

Rosie, Thank you again for a wonderful day last Saturday!!! We had so much fun, and I LOVE the sneak peeks of our little guy!! J, J & L :)

Leslie said...

Rosie, all of the pictures are beautiful... especially the ones of A! I can't wait to see the rest of them. Thanks again for a fun time!!

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you JJL and Leslie!! I had such a great time with all of you too!! I can't WAIT for you all to see the rest of your finished images - your children really are such darling little ones!! (Come from such beautiful familes ;)

R......:)