Monday, June 16, 2008

Lolllipop Lollipop Oh Lolli Lollipop!

HERE they are!!! The delcious new frame colors that I am offering in addition to my classic black, white, and brown frames!! Heather Bookout was inspired by children's rooms and babies' nurserys when she came up with these colors for our new shabby chic handmade distressed wood frames. I don't know about you but I am hooked! Thoughts of twirling tutus and little boy blues come to mind when I see these frames. Can't wait to get some samples framed for the studio!!

For framing information simply email me or give me a call, I would love assist you in this way. Like the lovely J said, it's one stop shopping!! Can't get any easier (or prettier) than that! Happy Monday everyone!! See you soon!! Love, R..........;)

Also: I did not take this photo. :) I am pretty sure Amy Parish did. :)

1 comment:

Hilllary Howland said...

Ok I must know where you get these frames I would love to offer them!! Thanks

Hillary