Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Good morning!!

well, almost afternoon - but that's okay!!! Here is little L...Oh.My.Goodness. I thought I'd just post a "couple" *wink* :) Turns out..I just really couldn't choose two and since mama and daddy have seen them already...I didn't think you'd all mind. :) Can you handle the cuteness?? I can't. Little L is just one of the most adorable little boys I have ever had the pleasure of capturing through my lens (besides my own boys that is - sorry L! :)...no seriously I just have THE custest and best clients ever. I mean, just look at these...I want his mama to bring him over right now for a snuggle!! :) I love the range of emotions this little guy goes through in these images. This is just a chunk of his images too...there really were so many!! Thank you so much R family - you truly are so wonderful!!

















I hope everyone has a beautiful and wonderful day!! I think I am going to take the boys on a little bike ride again today before their naps and before I get back to work again. What are you all up to on these beautiful summer days? See you very soon!! Love, ~R...........:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Rosie!!! What can I say that hasn't already been said? You have done a magnificent job once again thanks from all of us!!! Love, Julie, Josh & Luke

Anonymous said...

You're SOOOOOO welcome!!!! :) Those blue eyes just melt my heart!!!
~R.......:)

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on the blue eyes, Rosie. What an adorable little boy!! Sweet pics.

Anonymous said...

I could look at pictures of this little guy all day he is ADORABLE!! Mom and Dad should be proud~V