Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Remember this little beautie???

I am so excited to post these!!! Her mama and daddy have just seen them and oh my did we have a good time last night!! Little A is such a gentle and beautiful as in precious little girl. She has a sweetness about her that just makes her so special. It truly was an honor to capture "her" through my lens. Thank you L and M and for entering her into the contest, it was a joy to get to know you a bit and also to get to know little A. And yes, L I agree with you ten fold - God is SO good!!! ;) Without further ado....meet little A :)















Until next time everyone!! I hope you are able to enjoy the beautiful day today!!! Love, ~R......:)

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Rosie- the pictures you took of Ashley are SO beautiful! You really captured "her" and her expressions so perfect! Thank you again for taking so many wonderful pictures of her! I look forward to decorating our house with so many cute pictures! Love, Matt, Leslie, & Ashley
P.S. We had so much fun with you last night too!

Anonymous said...

Very nice pics. I saw you taking pictures of her in town and knew they were going to be good. Very nice, fufu, girly pics. You did it again, Rosie.

mjdav said...

Beautiful pictures Rosie, of my little doll baby. :)
Jan (proud grandma)

Anonymous said...

awww shucks....thanks everyone :) you make my heart sing! :)

~R.......:)