Friday, June 20, 2008

It's Friday!!! How 'bout a sneak peek?










Hello hello!!! Above we have little G - been shooting him (okay shooting him with my camera!) since he was one day old :) Aww...that makes me smile so big!! He's getting to be such a big boy!!! We had such a great summer evening session that night. This is seriously just a teensy tiny bit of those, but when I finish the session and mom and dad see them, I'll put some more up. Thank you so much A and S for coming out for a summer evening of photography fun!!! I sure had fun playing with little G!
The second batch is a sweet sweet family (like G's family :) that came for a session in the mid to late morning and man we had a blast!! Baby L is 6 months (I will debut her 6 mth portraits later too :) and her big brother J is such a cutie ham!! Last time we tried to go outside it was -9 degrees outside so this time he had a "bit more fun" ;) b/c we got be outside longer than 2.7 mintues LOL!! :)
THank you all so much for allowing me to see and capture your special-ness through my lens!! I hope this can tide you over till you see all of them ;0) Until next time!!! Love, ~R........:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! It is always fun to see families that I know. I love that you captured them in those sweet everyday type moments. Nothing better than hearing a giggle as you eat their toes :) ~Jenni

Anonymous said...

I was dying to see the pictures before--now that I've seen some peeks at the family ones, I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas to see some of L's 6 month shots! I especially love the one of Daddy and his buddy just giggling together. Love them! - Dee Anne

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Thanks ladies :) Dee Anne, it sure was a blast!! Your little ones just get cuter everytime I see them!!
~R.........:)