Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A couple more for you A...:)




Just couldn't help myself...I am so in love with this summer evening session. I have a special place in my heart for warm summer nights complete with fireflies and warm breezes. R and I met in the summer..on June 16, 2001 to be exact. Exactly four days after the blind date that we were set up on (thank you Jeff and Terri! No, I really mean that in a great way - thank you!!!) we went on our first real "alone" date. We ran two miles to dinner (yes I know, stop right there, crazy right? Well it was the only way we could both get our workout in and go on our date at the same time. I just have to giggle when I think of that!)..anyways....we walked home (from the Boathouse in the Quad Cities in case you are wondering where that historic first date took place :) and it was THE most perfect summer evening ever. Warm breezes rustled the green leaves on the trees as we walked and we just talked and talked....and then talked some more {sigh}....it was soooooo romantic! It was that evening after really talking and getting to know each other that we just knew that we had found someone very very special in each other. Yep, we knew we were blessed from the get go. Fast forward 7 years and here we have just celebrated our first little guy's 4th birthday. Unbelievable. We were incredibly blessed then and we are incomprehensibly blessed today. Thank You Lord!!! And A and S? Here's to you, friendship, love, a beautiful summer evening session, and abundant blessings from above. Love, ~R.......:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The one of G-Man and I about made me cry!
Awsome Job Rosie!

Heather said...

A beautiful session Rosie! And to hear momma say you touched her enough to make her cry....girl you captured what you were sent to do :)

Beautiful photographs. I really love the style you have developed! beautiful work :)