Thursday, June 26, 2008

Because I know you're waiting A.....

Here is your darling J!! Hi everyone!! Is it Friday already!??!? Oh my goodness the time is flying by so quickly!! I am in the process of preparing to be gone for the weekend for hours and hours spent with other photographers from around the country talking about f stops, shutter speeds, and why we all love photography (YIPPEEEE!!!!!) but before I go, I wanted to post a quick peek for Miss and A and her adorable little girl, J....Isn't she one of the sweetest little girls ever?? It sure was fun following her around for the evening!! I mean just look at her - this girl was born to be infront of the camera!! Check out #2 and you'll see how serious I am!! Sooo sweet! ;)






Well, until next time!! Hopefully I'll get one more post up before I leave and then....I'll be back on Monday - I hope you all had a great week and have an even better weekend!! I am truly counting my blessings :) Thanks again A and J!!! Love, ~R...........:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mrs. Rosie. They came out so goood. I love you work....... and she ask when are we going back. But thank you so much from the both of use.

Anonymous said...

What a goregous smile!