Friday, June 27, 2008

Just one more before I leave!


Meet little H. Oh my goodness I had such a good time with her at her modeling session. We ran around and chased each other laughing and giggling. She was such a joy to be around. {Thank you} so much to her mommy, T, for entering her in the little beauties contest...it is a pleasure knowing you and I am so blessed to have been able to capture your sweet little girl through my lens! {sigh} I just LOVE what I do!!!! I mean get some little girls over here and throw on some petti skirts and I'm calling it a great time!! Being girlie, frufru, having fun, running, laughing, giggling, playing tag, twirling, swaying, you name it we did it. :) Thank you also to Grandma L for coming along with T to view her beautiful slideshow the other night!! It was such a blessing to here you oogle over the beautiful artwork of your sweet little grand-daughter. Just hearing how much you and T were enjoying the images of H made my heart leap for joy!

Oh, and did you catch that I thought it was already Friday the other night (laaaate) when it was actually Thursday?? Yep...it's time to get away and rejuvinate my brain for a bit!! I am so excited to be going to MI to meet up with all the different photographers that will be there - the anticipation is killing me!! We will be studying under none other than the renowned Skye Hardwick of Work of Heart Photo.....I am SOOO excited!!

Well that's all I have for now...I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! I'll be "out of the office" until Tuesday with no access to email or phone so I will get back to you as soon as possible Tuesday morning. Also...coming up next week is Monica and Dan's Wedding!!! (Hi Monica!!) Just wanted to let you know I am SOOOOOOO excited to be able to share in their most amazing day!! From what I have seen, Monica has put so much effort into planning a beautiful day. Hmmm...a beautiful day for a beautiful couple ;)

Hope you all have a GREAT one! See you soon!! Love, ~R............;) Ooooh! If you remember, could you please pray for all around safety for the weekend?? Thank you so much!!

No comments: