Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm BACK!!!

{Sigh} :))))...what a great weekend! There is something so refreshing about a bunch of photographers getting together to learn, shoot, talk, share ideas, and relax for whole weekend!! Okay, I guess I should clarify on relax. By relaxing I mean (no dirty diapers, laundry, etc.! :))We had two opportunities to shoot models during the weekend in an urban setting (dowtown Flint, MI)...it was SO awesome!! One shoot was a child model shoot and the other was a bridal shoot. With Monica and Dan's wedding coming up this weekend, it was perfect timing for me and helped me to start "getting in the zone" as I like to call it ;). Without further ado here are a some from the weekend. There are a bazillion more, so more to come in the coming weeks :)
















AND THEN!! To top all the wonderfulness of the whole weekend, I WON this beautiful new petti skirt!! Yippeee!! Think fun and funky with this little beauty! :)


I hope everyone had a gorgeous weekend!! See you soon!!! Love, ~R..........;)

1 comment:

Lisa @ illuminatephotos.com said...

WOW! Those pictures are stunning. They look like they're straight out of a wedding magazine! Rosie, you're my idol!