Sunday, July 20, 2008

Absolutely, positively hands down

one of my favorites from this session!! Meet Mr. A - he just graduated (well in May I guess) from high school and is on his way to college - wahoo!! Congrats A and best wishes for a successful college career!! I had a lot of fun at our session - it was so worth it to climb up here and shoot these!! (Even though it was a pretty steep slope and I had to sit and slide down on the way back to our cars so as not to break my neck...or my camera really - it was really all about the camera, really. No really!! ;) Nothing like a little adventure to make a photographer feel all National Geographic ya know? Or not. Haha. Okay, you got me. We were in Princeville....but hey, a photog can have a little fun - right??!?!)
-
Well everyone, that marks the end of my sneak peek mania for this weekend at least. Miss L you are up next!! Stay tuned and check back on Monday I will have at least one more for you then! :) Stay cool (I have had the air on 74 degrees so "my computers will run right" hee hee hee!) and have a great rest of the weekend everyone!! Love, ~R............;)

No comments: