Friday, July 18, 2008

Beautiful H....




















See I need to post more!! Just LOOK at all this gorgeous little girl!! Here is beautiful little H again ;) She was a winner in the little beauties contest and then her mommy brought her back again three weeks later!! We had such a great time running around and playing tag....she sure is a special little girl. Thank you again T for bringing her over - I had some much needed girl time with you two! :)


Okay, hang on to your hats because tonight is sneak peek mania. I can't believe it's Friday already...all my sneak peeks have been DYING to get posted!! R was out of town so needless to say I didn't get much in terms extra-curricular activities (blog posting) done as I wanted to!! :( No worries though - he's back tonight so we're good to go!! I'll see you back here in a little bit!!!


Love, ~R..........:)

No comments: