Saturday, July 19, 2008

My ovaries just called.....



they want to know if this precious little baby girl can come live with us instead of at her house. Need I say more? :) Here is little A....Be still my heart. "My dear goodness" as my good friend S says (hi S!), mercy sakes alive as the "Convoy" song says.....I just. can't. handle. the. cuteness. Just look at the second one and those fingers. I mean oh my.......
-
Okay, please forgive me for that, I just completely lost myself in little A's adorableness!! I posted this earlier today and all that was inside...it just wasn't ready to show itself yet, so there you have it, my plea (in disguise) for her mommy and daddy to drop her off here for a little while (like a year) so I can enjoy some girliness in this house full of boys (that I love by the way, but sheesh, sometimes I just want to play with a Barbie doll!! :) A and A thank you so much for bringing your baby girl to me, she is an absolute doll. :)
-
Also, to all of you waiting for sneak peek mania!! Oops! Please forgive me!! Sorry about not about posting again last night! Falling asleep at my key board was a pretty good indicator that I should just give up and go to bed. More to come, more to come :) Hope you are having a fabulous day! Love, ~R.........:)

No comments: