Thursday, July 31, 2008

Everybody say it..."awwwwww"

-

-
(Tee hee!! Sorry D I just HAD to post this one of your little cute guy :))
-
-
-

-
And here....you all know I love my "serious searching into the depths of your soul" images...;0)

-
-

Here is one of the quite handsome older brother, J. Hi J! :)
-

And yes, J and J also have an older brother, J. The oldest brother and he will make his appearance here shortly ;) Love, ~R......;)
-
ETA: And here is the oldest of the three brothers - meet J, another handsome fellow I must say, just look at that hair!! :) Great job you three!! Can't wait to show your mom and dad all your images at their slideshow party!! Mom and Dad? This is seriously just a bit of what's to come. I am SO excited for you!!! Thank you again and see you soon!
-
Also, just wanted to share a little bit about this session....it was SO FUN! We started in the studio for baby J and I couldn't resist getting some of his big brothers in there too...the lighting was just tooooooo good! We then traveled around a bit and ended up outside by the red barns eating...watermelon!! I will have to post some of those when mom and dad see their full gallery slideshow etc. They are just too fabulous for words!! I just love having two boys so shooting a session with THREE boys was right up my ally! J, J, and J? You are absolutely the best group of three brothers I have ever seen!! Three boys looks like a lot of fun! See you all soon!! (Like tomorrow) I've got some more great stuff to post! Love, ~R.......;)

No comments: