Friday, August 1, 2008

Just gotta share this!!!!

Although I am sad to push the posts with all those beautiful children down below this one I am simultaneously SO EXCITED because I just got back a little while ago from hanging up my FIRST DISPLAY!!! Wahooo!!!! It is such a great feeling to be able to share like this with so many people!! What you will see in just a bit is one of the galleries that I offer at special pricing if you purchase one of my three collections! The framing is my from my Classics collection and what you see is the black complete with matting and acrylic glass (lighter and safer than regular glass).....so without furthur ado! ~

I would love for you to meet little C all showcased and looking adorable in his very own gallery...isn't he just the cutest?!!? You may remember him from our puddle jumping session back in the spring. Well, his grandpa is a dentist and is doing me the enormous honor of allowing me to display THIS wall gallery in his waiting room. Thank you so much Dr. B!! I hope you are all having a great start to your weekend so far!! See you back here again soon!! (I've got a bunch of sneak peeks to post too (as always!!) Love, ~R.......;)






P.S. Disclaimer on the photos: I grabbed my point and shoot and threw it in my purse (which is why I have it in the first place ;) so I could take these. I know they are "less than desirable" in terms of professional product photography (ha!) but I think they'll work for now ;)))

ETA::: I just had to add this on to this post today so I don't make little L's family wait another day!!! Here you go, your beautifully charming and precious little girl!! Little L was such a joy to photograph!! I got so many hugs and snuggles and well, we just had a great time! Thank again to Mom and Grandma for bringing your little sunshine to me, what a blessing!! P.S. See you very soon!! :) Love, ~R.......;)


No comments: