Thursday, August 7, 2008

Nothing says July like....


















WATERMELON!!! I know that I am quite possibly risking THE longest post of one session ever here...but please forgive me I just couldn't help myself -do ya blame me though? I mean come on, look at these little cherubs. And don't worry, mom and dad just left and saw their slideshow and everything so there are no suprises. :) Now they can enjoy them right here on the ol' blog in addition to their on-line gallery ;) Thank you again H family...spending time with you and your boys was my pleasure - really they are so well-behaved and are such good brothers!! It was neat to see their reaction to seeing themselves on the big screen too ;)
Well...I hope everyone is having a great night!! Tomorrow is a very special day...our little B turns TWO!! I mean...when did this all happen? Surely he can't be almost two already...what am I saying? He has like 2 1/2 hours left of being ONE. Oh my goodness. Tomorrow is also a very special day for another reason...yes I have something up my sleeve. (But you just get to wait and see what that is ;)
Until then everyone - go get some watermelon before it's completely out of season and school starts back up again!!! Love, ~R........:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rosie, those pics are fun! It is making me very excited to see ours!! I can't believe your little guy is going to be two!! Wouldn't you just like to make time stop for a bit (I would!) Enjoy B's big day! ~Jenni