Wednesday, August 27, 2008

You might remember this sweet little girl...

Yep, she's on my website splash page...and she is one of the sweetest little girls I know too :) You might notice that she has beautiful short locks this time..and for good reason :) On her own, little E decided she would like to have her long luxurious hair cut so she could donate it to Locks of Love. She had seen some little girls battling with cancer who didn't have their hair anymore and she wanted to help them out by donating her own beautiful locks as a tribute sort of to someone she loves very dearly. Her mom couldn't really say no with a heart intention so pure and loving...and was so proud of her. Little E, Miss Rosie is very proud of you too. You know...it's amazing how little ones like E can really help us think on the love of Christ by their pure and loving actions like that. Thank you E for being an inspiration to me to today and always. Your sweetness and pure innocence make my heart sing!!! Love, ~R........:)
P.S. I hope everyone is having a great day!! Fall is definitely in the air {sigh}...goodbye summer until next year but welcome fall with all the wonderful smells and fresh, cool air...Praise the Lord I live in central IL!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rosie, I LOVE that picture!! Thanks so much for your kind words about our girl :-) I hope you are doing well with your homeschool adventure!! ~Jenni

Anonymous said...

omg! That girl is adorable shes so pretty great job rosie