Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!





Good Monday everyone!!! I hope everyone is having a gorgeous Labor Day weekend!! Oh my goodness it couldn't BE any more gorgeous!! Sorry it's been a while...(a couple of days - alright a week I think) since I've posted, I have been busier than ever before in my photography life ...and yes it's a good thing. Good for biz, bad for blogging!!! ;) Just a couple today from a past session, little D...how sweet is this little guy anyway??? And the last one with his mommy.....mercy sakes. I just love that one. That one completely envelopes a feeling of joy experienced as a mommy when I look at it that I can hardly describe. Just beautiful!!! Great job little D and mommy B!! I had so much fun with you all!

Also, if you facebook you'll notice that I added on there that I just had the most amazing weekend in Chi-town with my hubby for our 5th anniversary ~ it's true - we did!! For the second time this summer we packed our bags and headed out of town for some much needed R and R....Rest and Relaxation AND Rosie and Ryan time ;) (This time withOUT the kiddos!) We went to a Cubs game (they won wahoo!!) and stayed...down...town..believe it or not!! It was just perfect. The kiddos were with Grandma and Grandpa of course so were able to dine in style, meander around, take the El, and just relax - it was just what we needed. Something we hadn't done YET in the five years we have been married (yikes!) We did make a pledge to get away for a weekend at least once a year from now on, even it's just sending the kiddos to mom and dad's and going to Peoria! How important for a married couple to do this!!

Alright, enough divulging all my personal information for one day (even though I love to divulge personal information) I need to get back to work!! I've got lots to do and there are only so many hours in the day. I hope you are having a great day!! I'll be back tomorrow with Thuy and Tony's sneak peek from their lovely wedding day - AND a blog contest for them :)) Love, ~R........:)

No comments: