Monday, September 1, 2008

Did you really think I could wait???

Meet David - a senior this year. Congratulations David and the rest of the class of 2009!! I wish you a great year filled with much success, laughter, and many opportunities for great memories! Thanks again for a great photo shoot!!















"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary..." Isaiah 40:31b
We had a "running" storyboard in the making and this is the scripture that David and his mom came up with...I think it fits perfectly ;) Have a great night everyone!! Love, ~R.......:)

1 comment:

Lisa @ illuminatephotos.com said...

Rosie, great pictures as usual! I love that Scripture. I have dreams sometimes that I can just run and run and not grow weary (or sweaty)... I think that's one of the first things I want to do when I get to heaven... just run like Forrest Gump. It's gonna be awesome! =)