Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Here comes the bride....and groome. :)

Thuy and Tony ~ August 23, 2008 ~ COMMENT CONTEST!!!!




Congratulations Thuy and Tony!!!! Oh my goodness where do I begin?? What an amazing day filled with so much love, a beautiful bride and handsome groom, many loving friends and family, and great weather!! Okay, by great, you know I mean NOT raining when we needed it not to - so we really did have a great day!! ;) I had such an amazing time with this beautiful couple! Thuy, you are one of the sweetest ladies I know and were such a gorgeous bride. Not only gorgeous outwardly but so sweet to everyone on such a big day for you. It is easy to see why Tony loves you so much! It was so easy to have fun with both of you and your family and friends. I have so many beautiful images of your beautiful day it was so hard to just pick a couple for your sneak peek! Thank you again to both of you - I hope you had an awesome honeymoon!!!

Of course in SDG Photography By Rosie Siebenthal style - there is a Wedding Blog Contest we need to have in order to officially celebrate Thuy and Tony and their love for one another on here! So without further ado please leave a comment right here on this post. Make sure and leave your name so your comment counts. Remember it can be any well wishing that you desire (about the day, how beautiful they were, congratulating them etc.) and ONE COMMENT per person!!!! ;)

AND............The prizes are:

23 comments ~ A professionally printed 8x12 of one of the above images!!!

46 comments ~ A professionally printed 11x16 of an image of your choice!!!

92 comments ~ 10x20 Storyboard of up to 3 of their favorite images!!!

138 comments ~ 16 image Leather Bound Wallet Album!!!

161 comments ~ Musical Slideshow w/ 180 images (photog choice)!!!!

Alright everyone - rally together as this is the LAST wedding blog contest of the summer!! Email the link to this post to your friends and have them email it to their friends and so on and so forth - let's win Thuy and Tony some great prizes!!!!

(This contest will end Thursday evening at 10 p.m.)

Thank you again to ALL my wedding couples for 2007 and 2008. It has been nothing but a huge blessing to be a part of everyone's big day!! Congrats again Thuy and Tony!! Love, ~R....... ;)

56 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!!!

Leslie said...

What beautiful pictures of a beautiful couple! Enjoy a lifetime of happiness! L

Unknown said...

Congrats Thuy & Tony! You guys look absolutely amazing in your pics, I can't wait to see the rest!! :)

Anonymous said...

YOu look amazing. I can't wait to see all the pictures.

Patrick (G) said...

Very pretty. you too, Tony :^)

Anonymous said...

6th!

Anonymous said...

Does

Unknown said...

Aww...only 3 pictures?! Very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

this

Anonymous said...

count?

Anonymous said...

NO.

;) r.....:)

Carol Frantilla said...

So at first I was confused when I saw that blonde bride at the top of the page -- I KNOW that's not Thuy. But don't worry, I get it now.

Carol Frantilla said...

In Ye Olde Englishe, is groom spelt with an "e" ??
:-)

Anonymous said...

This contest ends Thursday!?!

Anonymous said...

I didnt know the contest ended so soon either!

Thanks for the comments everyone

Anonymous said...

Hi Thuy!

Anonymous said...

Haven't commented in a while Rosie, but these pics are fabulous!!! Don't know the happy couple, but I pray you have many wonderful years together :)

Anonymous said...

Transtilla best of everything to you and Mrs. Transtilla
Das Krupps

Anonymous said...

Kruppensteiner! Good to hear from you. Are you a war hero now? You back in the states?

Anonymous said...

YES! The contest ends Thursday night at 10 p.m. so get crackin' everyone!! Carol, you are a hoot! I'll go ahead and congratulate the bride and groom another time on here so my comment counts. Thuy and Tony - you both looked great and the best part was how genuinely happy you are together. I hope married life is great so far and you two grow very old together ;)

Love,
Rosie.....:)

Anonymous said...

Love the lake picture!

Anonymous said...

Which Thursday does it end??!!?!???!?! OMG! Thuy And Uncle Tony you guys look so awesome in those pictures. I hope you win all those prizes I'll tell everyone to post a comment. CONGRATULATIONS!

Anonymous said...

IM LOVIN IT

Anonymous said...

WOW AWESOME THOSE SOME TIGHT PICS

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

I love them! There so preeety I love you ut and uncle tony byt the way this isnt me typing it is ann! Lol

Anonymous said...

What beautiful wedding pictures! Rosie you took some awesome pics! Even though I do not know the couple...I hope to help them win some prizes!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love them so much this is me ann but really brandi saying the stuff your so pretty i love them!! AGAin

Anonymous said...

oops i accidently did brandis twice my bad

Anonymous said...

that couple looks amazing you guys are beautiful dont ever change

Anonymous said...

Rosie,

You're an amazing photographer, wedding planner, hair dresser... all around... a wonderful person!!! I'm so grateful to have found you. Thank you so much for being a part of our wedding day. Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures :)

~Thuy

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful pictures! I especially like the water reflection picture.

Carol Frantilla said...

I dig the water feature picture too. Did you guys get a chance to look for golf balls in there?

Anonymous said...

When did you take pics by the water?! They look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I want to see more!!!

Anonymous said...

You two look great together. what a beautiful place to have a wedding.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Tony and Thuy!

Anonymous said...

Wish I was there. Congrats Tito Tony!

Anonymous said...

your laps look like a great palce to cuddle on

Anonymous said...

Thuy, you looked amazing. No one would ever guess how hot you both were in those clothes. 90 degree weather!

Anonymous said...

You look really dignified in your dress blues

Anonymous said...

I want pictures of the dance floor! teehee!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tony and Thuy. I had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home from Coasta Rica too!

Anonymous said...

y'all look too put together. But I know the truth. ;p

Anonymous said...

We love you two. Welcome to the family Thuy.

Anonymous said...

Best wishes to you and Thuy.

Anonymous said...

Hey dolphin, whale..I mean Thuy! HAHA Sorry babe I just had to go there. XOXO

Anonymous said...

Carol you crack me up! And Rosie you did a phenomenal job that entire day. I can't wait to see more pics. All my love to the newlyweds :)

Anonymous said...

HOT PICS

Anonymous said...

transtilla
of course we are both war heroes with 'V' devices (as in 'Vick, J.R.')
yes I have been back for a month offically last Fri! Yeah!
will I see you around Bragg or...moving into married housing...ha ha...or did you really get out???
P.S. you should send a note to T-Rex he gets bored in Qatar

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone!! Just wanted to chime in again and congratulate Thuy and Tony on winning their two prizes!! Commenting for prizes is now over but you can still comment and leave them some love on here if you'd like :) I hope everyone is having a great night - I'll see you back here tomorrow!!! Love, ~R.......;)

Unknown said...

Rosie, you did a beautiful job. Ut, you have never been more beautiful. Tony, brother...you are good man and very lucky.

Mandalyn said...

they look so precious!!! the one with the focus on the flower is the best in my opinion. really pretty!!! great job Rosie!

Anonymous said...

thats such a pretty dress i love the one with the flowers ane thuy and tony in the background i wish i sent this earlier

Anonymous said...

wonderful