Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm back!!

Busy busy busy!!! Just one (edited: TWO) tonight of the session I am working on at this very moment and then off to bed I go!! Don't you just love little A's smirk?? He did so well for me when I "got a couple " of him during his sister's three month shoot. He's such a cutie and is getting soooo big!! It's hard to believe that I've known him since he was in his mama's belly!!! Great job A..and also, you should see him dote on his baby sister - soooooooo cute!! :)

Well, tomorrow is a great day of worship, rest, and family time!!! (And maybe some personal blogging time- man the rest of August got away from me fast!!) I hope you are all enjoying an awesome weekend. The weather has just been perfection - cooler temps. partly cloudy skies...just the right weather to kick off the fall season - great for shooting too :) See you back here soon as I had a busy weekend behind the lens and have lots of sneak peeks!! :)Love, ~R.......;)

No comments: