Monday, September 8, 2008

Good Monday everyone!

Remember little A last post? Well here's the baby sister he kept doting on... isn't she just precious?? Little G's big baby blues sure had my heart melting!! Thank you again E for bringing your precious little ones to me...A sure is growing up fast and little G is just as sweet as can be!


I hope everyone is staying dry and warm today! If you're having a hard time, just stay right here and stare at baby G, your heart's sure to melt and warm up real quick! ;) These are the days I love to just stay inside all day long and snuggle up...I love this time of year!! (So in case your wondering, yes we went to town and ran 5 errands this morning - so much for snuggling up!) Well, back to work so I can get more peeks up, come back soon! Love, ~R........;)

1 comment:

Hilary Melick said...

LOVE the pictures! Gabby looks sooooo sweet.....Ash, too:)

Hilary

See you on sat.