Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Meet little "E"....


Just a couple of little E this morning as I finish up his session...isn't he just well....don't you just want to pinch those cheeks?? Lightly of course ;) He really is the sweetest little guy ever!!! Another little guy I have the priveledge of knowing since he was in his mama's belly - too sweet!! I still have a couple more to post...and they involve a tractor :) And it's green and yellow :))) I'll be back soon! Love, ~R......;)

***Also REMINDER!!! IMAGES ON THE NET ***
Clients may have up to 5 watermarked and resized images that they purchased from their session for their facebook, personal blog, or myspace. Just let me know which ones you would like and I can do that for you and send them right to you to use. Images may only be used on the net with explicit permission from yours truly as I own the Copyright. You will receive a "net use release" with your images also. I am so excited about this because really, the next most important thing to hanging them up on your walls to enjoy is to show them off on the net right?? :) That way everyone wins. At this time there is no charge for resized/watermarked images. Sometime in the future they will be available for $100 per five images. Thank you so much everyone!!! Love, ~R........;)

No comments: