Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A couple more of E...how could I not?







Harvest is coming up and little E just turned ONE so of course we had to celebrate in style!! :) These images would actually go PERFECTLY in a certain room in my house, if you've been here before you know what I am talking about *wink - wink*...but I guess I should just get off my lazy bum and get JD pics of my OWN boys for their room huh? Alright, it's going on my list. ;) I LOVE lists..I have them everywhere!!! Until then we can just sit back and enjoy little E's awesome tractor pics! Hope everyone's having a great day so far! Yay!! It's Wednesday! :)) Love, ~R....

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Awesome pictures R! And what a beautiful little boy (hope it's okay to use the word beautiful when describing a little boy!) :)