Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just to prove...

I shoot (as in photograph lol!!) a little bit of everything ;) Here's Mr. Garth Yess, a long time friend of ours. He needed a headshot for his business stuff and asked if I could please help him out. I said "of course!!" However, I don't do "traditional backdroppy formal stuff with studio lighting" headshots persay, but I will find an interesting "backdrop" (hehe) to do the trick. He said "great" so met up in town and here's one that I liked right away. Whether or not he'll use this one, I don't know but I thought you might like to see ;) I of course brought my son, Caleb, along for comic relief and he had Garth laughing and smiling naturally in no time. I didn't have to say ONE word! :)




THIS is what C does when you tell him to act silly to help someone smile. {Sigh}....do you see my dilema?? Must. shoot. fall. session. with. boys. There I wrote it down. They say that when you write your goals down your more apt to accomplish them. (qln.com) :)
***
Also, let's not forget!!! Today is September 11th! We all know what today is and why we remember it. Let's remember to pray for the families, friends, and loved ones of the dear service men and woman and all the brave souls who lost their lives and gave their lives on this day 7 (can it be 7 already??) years ago. It seems so many have already forgotten. I am so thankful to live in a country where I am free to pray, to worship in my choice of church and location...where as a woman I can VOTE! (wahoo!! I have a GREAT story about registering but I'll tell that one later), where I am surrounded by people who would give their lives for my safety...to live in a country where people are willingly putting their lives in danger for my safety and to protect the freedoms we enjoy on a daily basis. May God continue to bless America.

1 comment:

Photography by Melisa said...

Amen to that!!!!!! God Bless All who lost someone that day!!!
Rosie, do take those boys out for a shoot, they are soooooooooo cute. You are very blessed in so many ways!!! Thank You for all you do! Melisa