Saturday, April 19, 2008

8 Hours Left....

until the 2008 Senior Rep Model Search DEADLINE!!! :) Keep sending those applications in guys and gals!!! Until then you all can feast your eyes on these!! (Remember I told you I was having only BOYS to the studio today??? ~ Well here they are!) Gosh I have such a special place in my heart for boys. And girls. But especially boys :)

Here is baby B - You might remember his newborn pics, he's 3 mths here :) His mommy and I were so excited when he just passed out b/c we weren't able to get any "sleeping baby on the white furry rug" pics for his newborn shoot (although we got tons of other adorable ones -but you know, sometimes you just want "that" shot ;) so....here we are...and all I have to say is...."be still my heart." Amen.

And here's D's big brother C at TWO yrs old!!! Welcome to SDG B Family!


Couldn't resist. This image just says "boy" to me.

This one, however, SCREAMS "BOY" to me ;) Oh man, we had so much fun at this shoot. In my humble opinion this is how I think all 2 yr old boys should experience a photo shoot at least once in their young lives. Or twice. Or more. :) I am not sure who had more fun ~ me, little C, or his dad C. Great job you guys...your family is beautiful, amazing, and FUN! :)
Alright, it's time to sign off so there are lots more to come, this is just the peek for now ~ I'll post more after mom and dad have had their slideshow party! I hope you are all having a great weekend so far!! The weather is somewhat precarious but enjoyable nevertheless!! Go on! Get out there and find a puddle! :) Love, ~R...........:)

No comments: