Monday, April 21, 2008

Good Monday Morning!!!

Hello everyone!!! Happy Monday! Yes I am chipper. Yes it's "only" 8:10 am. Some of you may think this is really late. Some of you may think this is really really early for someone to be awake, showered, and ready for a new day. (Or not.) I would say it's somewhere in the middle for me ;) Last week it would have been WAYYY early but not his week. (We changed around my schedule so I am not necessarily working the night shift anymore (hallelujah!) b/c R is beginning to plant and so is gone in the morning when I am still in my 10th dream.)) Now...we'll see if the new schedule works out better - going to sleep a little earlier (is 11:30 pm early?) and waking up super early to proof etc. while the kiddos are still asleep :) No worries though...things are really busy around these parts photo wise - and that's a great thing! :)

Okay on to the "exciting" stuff ~

Lot's to post this morning - first of all CONGRATS to all the hopefull 2009 senior rep model applicants that got their apps in on time!!! Wooot wooot for you all!! Your applications will be carefully considered and you will notified no later than this coming WEDNESDAY, APRIL 23, 2008!! Thank you again for the awesome response we had for the model contest!!!

And very importantly: Here is little D...in our haste to leave for a short (completely spontaneous!!) weekend to the QCA (to the John Deere Commons of course!!) I forgot [insert sheepish grin] to post B and C's sneak peek of little D. Please forgive me you two - here is your handsome little guy!! Thank you again for coming out on Saturday it was an absolute pleasure to meet your family and hang out with you all!!!


Well...that's all I have for this moment. Perhaps I will have more later. I know I'll have more really soon. In any case - keep checking back and keep leaving comments (I love comments!!) I hope you are all having a great Monday morning! Love, ~R.......:)

1 comment:

beth said...

Rosie, this is beautiful!! I'm so glad I checked this morning to see if you had my little man up, and to my surprise you did!! The ones of my little puddle jumper are priceless...you truly have a gift! We can't wait to see the rest, but thanks in advance for the teasers!