Friday, April 18, 2008

Can you handle.....




the CUTENESS???I sure can't! Mercy sakes alive (who can name the song? seriously, if you name the song I am thinking of - I will send you a gift card to Barnes and Noble for $25 - it's a tough one though!) just look at these two beautiful little girls!! Can I just tell you - I have THE cutest babies come into my studio!!! :::sigh:::: :) And the little girls??? Well, you know I don't have any little girls of my very own so....there you have it -adorable little girls in colorful polka-dotted bowls and extra cute bows. Thank you to the mommies (and other family members) that made these beautiful images possible (bringing these little angels to me) - the pleasure was ALL mine!

Coming up: The weekend!!! I hope you have a great one!! I have a weekend full of little BOY clients this time ~ WOOO HOOO!!! I love photographing baby boys too. (Have I mentioned that I have two boys of my very own??? :)

Hope the nicer weather continues (or starts again rather) - I am ready to get outside and shoot some more!! (Be checking for some of those too) and....the count down begins for Venessa and Rick's Wedding!! Exactly ONE WEEK from tomorrow they will tying the knot!! I can't wait!!

Until next time everyone, I'd better get back to work! Hope you are having a beautiful start to your weekend! Love, ~R.........:)
-
***Edited to Add***
Remember!!! If you are wanting to participate in the 2008 SDG Photography By Rosie Siebenthal Senior Rep Model search - your application entries are due TONIGHT (the 19th) by 11:59 p.m.!!!! Write those up and get 'em in - the Senior Portriat season is about to START!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We think it's "Convoy" from Smoky and the Bandit. Nevertheless, awesome pics.

Anonymous said...

WOW! P. Lee, you didn't even give the rest of the blogging world out there a chance!!! Way to be on the ball!!! I thought for sure I would stump everyone on that one - seeing as how I just heard that "truckin'" song (as C likes to call it) for the first time a couple of months ago. He begs to hear it. Everyday. So YES! It's "Convoy" by C.W. McCall!!! Congratulations!! You'll be betting your gift card sometime this week!!

Have a great day everone!!
Rosie.........:)

Jeremi said...

Soooo sweet Rosie, keep up the good work! :)