Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Gabrielle Christine 8 Days




Welcome baby Gabby!!! Here is my first attempt at a slideshow on this blog (with music) - I am so excited! Congrats to E and M on your precious baby girl! She is so beautiful and at 5 lbs. 5 oz. was quite the wee little one!

Stay tuned as I am in the process of creating baby A's birthday slideshow. I am also keeping very busy with sneak peeks coming and also taking advantage of the beautiful weather tonight and having an impromtu photo session with my little Benjamin at the new property I was telling you about. See you soon! Until then, enjoy! Love, ~R........;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so precious, Rosie. What a sweet little one. You did a great job with the video. Keep up the good work! Love checkin' out your new stuff:)

Hilary Melick said...

So precious! You did a great job, Rosie:) I can't wait to get a photo of our little Gabby:)

Hilary