Monday, April 14, 2008

Baby A...

Hi there!! We are back on-line (insert LOUD APPLAUSE AND CHEERING!!!!) We aren't wireless again yet but we are back on-line...and I am ignoring the long mass of cables running across my office on the floor right now ;)

As I promised, here is a sneak peek from Baby A's newborn session at her house. There are so many more J and B - it just isn't even funny! :) I will choose a couple more though and get those up too. Until then, I hope everyone's having a great day! Love, ~R.......:)


Update*** Here's another one of the "more" I promised of baby A. As I quickly browsed through the batch to prepare for proofing the above image and the one below totally jumped out at me. I. Couldn't. Resist. :) In the words of someone dear in my life, "Don't get no sweeter."

Love, ~R................ ! :)

No comments: