Sunday, April 13, 2008

Announcing.....

THE SDG PHOTOGRAPHY BY ROSIE SIEBENTHAL 2008-2009 SENIOR REP MODEL CONTEST!!! TWO guys and TWO ladies will win the opportunity to be THE senior faces for all of the 2008-2009 product and web advertising for SDG Photography By Rosie Siebenthal. Reps will also win a free senior portrait session (a $100 value) with unlimited clothing changes, up to 3 hours, up to 5 locations, 150 brag cards (a $300 value) , a 16x20 mounted print(a $125 value), 50% off of all regular print and collection prices, and GET THIS....(something I forgot to include on my flier for those of you who have received one!!!!) $25 CASH for each friend they send to have their own portrait session with SDG Photography By Rosie Siebenthal!!! Are you a junior or senior in high school??? Have you been looking for a way to make some extra cash and have some good clean fun at the same time??? Well, here's your chance! Please email Rosie at sdgphotography@hotmail.com for more information. You must be a in the graduating class of 2008 or 2009. All applications are due by 11:59 on April 19, 2008 so contact Rosie for more information and your application right now!!!! Remember, there is an application process for these positions. 2 guys and 2 girls will be chosen. Applications must be submitted by the deadline - no exceptions. So...what are you waiting for??? Go on!! Hope you had a great weekend ~ and remember the best is yet to come!!!

((Also, if you are waiting for your sneak peek - please bare with me! We won't have Internet capabilities in the office until Wednesday the 15 (hopefully!!) I am so excited to be able to post this tonight at another office off site - even though I can't post an image (it's killing me, it really is.) So, until then I hope you have a great couple of days!! I'll make up for the unposted images, I promise!!! ~R.......:)))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this sounds like a good one. My daughter, E, has a friend at school that is a senior. She's gonna tell her about the contest tomorrow. Too bad I don't have a senior,( but I really am not ready for that). I want to keep mine here as long as I can. Enjoyed your visit on Fri. I also have bragged to everyone about you. Everyone has LOVED G's pics!!! The dear people at church just eat G up anyway. They all said you did a GREAT job!!!Thanx again:) :)

Anonymous said...

Hey M -
Thank you so much for the kind words! Photographing your precious little girl was my pleasure :) She sure is a sweetie!! (That apple sure doesn't fall far from the tree ;)
Rosie.......:)