Tuesday, April 8, 2008

One more "look see"...

for baby A's mommy and daddy (and whoever else wants to see such absolute cuteness!) Just found this one as I was going through your birth images to have another look see :) I have one more session to proof before this one and I can't wait!!!! I'm just a "little excited" can you tell?? ;) J and B she's absolutely beautiful!! See you three for little A's newborn session real soon!! Love, ~R........:)

P.S. Did anyone else watch the grass turn a beautiful green today with all the rain? And the smell of the rain and the ground...oh my!! COME ON SPRING!!! :)))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone!!
I wanted to write you and let you know we switched our internet and everything today and it has taken me over an hour to just post a comment on my own blog!!!!! :( I can't get into email (far enough to actually read one or even replay back to you, etc. and I can't post to blogger :((( J and B I have one image of little A at 7 days, but I can't post it!! I fell asleep once already waiting for the darn pages to load so I think I'll have to wait till this all gets resolved. Sorry!! You all did such a great job today!! Thank you again for inviting me into your home to photography your beautiful family, and squishy little A!!!

Okay, I need to stop hijacking the comments on my own blog. Goodnight everyone - sleep tight!!

Love, ~R.........:)