Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'm on call!!!

Just wanted to share with you that I am officially on call for my next BIRTH SESSION!!! WhooHOOO!! The baby's due date is April 10th, but might be here early due to size etc. My heart is beating rapidly just thinking about planning for this session!! Witnessing the miracle of birth of some else's child (and being able to capture it through my lens) is one of the single most exhilerating and amazing events I have ever experienced!! It's right up there with the bride walking down the aisle - that first kiss at the altar - just amazing...well, I gotta get back to the kiddos now (and charge my batteries, get my camera bag ready, line-up a sitter etc.) but just wanted to share that with you all. Hope you are having a great day!! Keep this new mama and papa in your prayers if you have a moment and would like to ;) Love, ~R........:)

No comments: