Friday, April 4, 2008

WELCOME TO THE WORLD BABY A!!!
















Here is baby A, born April 4, 2008 at 2:45 am. 9 lbs. 7 oz. and I can't remember how long!! I am so excited!! It was a wonderful and amazing night. Mama J was a complete SUPERSTAR as was baby A's daddy. More on the story later as I have a previous engagement...or an upcoming one..or something. My brain is a little lacking right now as I slipped under the covers at 5 am this morning and C had me up "bright and early" (for me) at 8 am :) Hope you are all having a GREAT day!! Awesome job J and B and welcome precious, beautiful, amazing, and squishy baby A!!! Love, ~R..........:)

***Edited to add***

Okay {sigh} here we are :) I added a couple more images for you J and B :) There are just so many awesome ones...what a great night. Thank you again for allowing me the honor and priviledge of sharing in one of the most precious and inimate events in your life. What a blessing to witness the miracle of life - a brand new baby born right before my eyes (and lens ;) I am in complete awe of God's creation!! Who knew that the couple I started praying for with a very good friend (3 years ago?) would end up being this precious to me!?!? I thank God for you, for the safe and healthy delivery of baby A, and for the opportunity to know you in such a special and wonderful way. I pray He blesses you with many many precious moments as you love and cherish each other and your brand new and very lovely baby girl. Thanks again you two!! Love, ~R.........:)

P.S. There are PLENTY more where these came from ;) Be looking for "The Slideshow" right here on the ol' blog in a week or two :) Thank you!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

What an absolutely amazing experience!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Rosie, those are amazing pics!!! It is such an awesome thing to experience a life being brought into this world. I'm glad everything went well. I prayed for you, and the couple when I read on the blog that you were on call. You did such a good job. I guess I should congratulate mom and dad,too!What a precious, beautiful, blessing from God you have!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! Seeing those pics makes me want to have another one. There is no more amazing moment in ones life than seeing a child born. You can just feel God in the room at that moment! I am envious that you got to be a part of the birth process again. It would be cool to see it from another perspective - not being the one in pain :-)

What a gift those images will be for that family!! Congrats to the new mama and papa. ~Jenni

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! Seeing those pics makes me want to have another one. There is no more amazing moment in ones life than seeing a child born. You can just feel God in the room at that moment! I am envious that you got to be a part of the birth process again. It would be cool to see it from another perspective - not being the one in pain :-)

What a gift those images will be for that family!! Congrats to the new mama and papa. ~Jenni

Anonymous said...

We want everyone to know that Rosie is not only a gifted photographer, but she is also a wonderful labor coach!! We both are so thankful for her help during the delivery - her words of encouragement and praise made a world of difference. We feel truly blessed to have had her there for both the support and the breathtaking pictures.
Love,
Mama, Papa and A

Anonymous said...

Awwww....thanks you guys (blush) :) It truly was my pleasure!! Give little A snuggle for me. See you soon!!

Rosie.......:)

Heather said...

What an awesome experience Rosie. These are moving and beautiful!